My mission as “The Dementia Whisperer” and as an internationally recognized dementia care expert is to change the world in the way in which all memory care services are provided to those who suffer from various memory care impairments. I want to give meaning and purpose to those diagnosed with dementia or memory impairment—as well as give families a peace of mind and understanding that there is enhanced quality of life for, as well as improved quality of relationships, with their loved ones.
My vision as an innovative dementia care expert is to provide families and professional caregivers with information and practical tips to help them navigate the various challenges that are common when caring for someone with Alzheimer’s disease or any dementia or memory loss.
As A Visionary for Change I Actively "Practice What I Teach" by:
- Guiding, supporting, mentoring and acting as a change agent;
- Challenging poor practices appropriately;
- Promoting the wellbeing and quality of life for anyone diagnosed with any cause of dementia symptoms;
- Presenting and encouraging an individualized approach;
- Becoming the model for good practice;
- Supporting family members to enhance their wellbeing and enable them to continue in their caring role.
There are several opportunities to hire Laura. For additional information about the program, please call 866-947-7773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org’
- Ms. Wayman is an exceptional speaker and presenter and available to present at conferences, corporate & non-profit events.
- Onsite Facility/Agency Training and ongoing Consulting Services
- Online Professional Caregiver Trainings
- Educational Seminar Events for Professional Care Providers, Family Caregivers and Community Serieson “Becoming Dementia Aware”
- Dementia Care Practitioner Certification
- Support Group Facilitator
**Continuing Education/CE’s available, accredited by the State of California Board of Nursing.
Family Advocate and Counselor:
- Available for one-on-one, Family Group or Individual Counseling
Books and DVD's:
- A Loving Approach to Dementia Care Published by Johns Hopkins University Press 1st and 2nd editions
- Educational Training DVD's and online trainings also available for the Family and Professional Caregiver
The Dementia Whisperer, World Renowned Author and Dementia Expert, is Coming to a Location Near You!
Announcing The First Stop on Her Certified Practitioners Master Class and National Book Tour:
Tuesday, April 11th, 2017
8:30am - 5:30pm
The Secret Weapon Event Center,
8405 Sierra College Blvd., Suite B, Roseville, CA 95661
Use the form below to contact us regarding your caregiving needs. Please be as detailed as possible.