As A Visionary for Change I Actively “Practice What I Teach” by:
- Guiding, supporting, mentoring and acting as a change agent;
- Challenging poor practices appropriately;
- Promoting the wellbeing and quality of life for anyone diagnosed with any cause of dementia symptoms;
- Presenting and encouraging an individualized approach;
- Becoming the model for good practice;
- Supporting family members to enhance their wellbeing and enable them to continue in their caring role.
- Onsite Facility/Agency Training and ongoing Consulting Services
- Online Professional Caregiver Trainings
- Educational Seminar Events for Professional Care Providers, Family Caregivers and Community Series on “Becoming Dementia Aware”
- Dementia Care Practitioner Certification
- Support Group Facilitator
Continuing Education/CE’s Available
Accredited by the State of California Board of Nursing
Four class room hours (4 CE’s), Provider #CEP16502
Now offering Continuing Education for R.C.F.E. Administrator’s License, eight classroom hours (8 CE’s)
Accredited by the California Department of Social Services, Vendor #2000598-740-2
Check event page for upcoming class offerings, or contact Ms. Wayman directly at email@example.com
I was at Aegis on Tuesday night and did not have the opportunity to say thank you after your presentation. I ran upstairs to talk to my grandfather about what you spoke about and educate him about what I’d learned so he would understand what grandma is going through. I think you did an excellent job and the way you presented it just made sense. It is still hard to “wrap my head around” not being able to “fix it,” but I’ve learned I can’t stop it, change it or fix it. Just hearing that over and over and trying to rethink about using positive action statements will make me a better grandson and my grandfather a better husband.
So again, thank you for being a leader in this field and sharing your knowledge with so many. You are making a difference in the world!!!